Listening to every call that comes into your business is a time-consuming activity—it’s also key to knowing how your leads are generated, how your staff is handling these opportunities and what your customers and prospective customers are really looking for from your business. Many clients don’t have the time to listen to each call. Our Call Evaluation service addresses this challenge by using Who’s Calling’s customer service professionals to review your call recordings, identify the type of call and capture metrics on how well the call was handled. Call Evaluation is an excellent benchmark of your staff’s performance, as well as visibility into the types of calls your advertising is generating and details on the caller’s discussion with your business.
Call Evaluation from Who’s Calling gives you a complete picture of the types of calls you generate—quickly communicating which callers are revenue opportunities and require additional action. Call Evaluation tells you how well each call was handled by your employees, provides valuable notes on each call, and tells you if an appointment was scheduled.
Who’s Calling’s Call Evaluation Specialists Will:
- Listen to and categorize your inbound call recordings for you
- Evaluate calls based on industry-standard criteria (such as whether or not an appointment was set or if the caller’s name was asked for)
- Deliver Call Handling Reports that individually critique your staff’s call handling performance
- Inform you if any caller requests to be placed on your company-specific “do not call” list
- Provide valuable notes that supply details about the discussion with your business
- Update caller contact information, interest, appointment information and notes directly into Call Manager
- Deliver Sales Opportunity Reports, which give you an analysis of all calls coming into your business—specifically details such as appointments scheduled and prospective callers to follow up with
Maximize Your Time with Call Evaluation:
- Who’s Calling categorizes each call within two hours of the call’s completion so you know which calls are leads, requiring further attention, and which calls you can delegate to others
- Gain insight into your employees’ call handling skills, allowing you to focus ongoing training on performance evaluation